karen langford MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
Nov 12, 2014; 13:36
MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.5 is a maintenance release for the 6.9.x series of the .NET driver for MySQL. It can be used for production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.5-5.7.
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloadsandmirrorsites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.5 (2014-11-12)
* Generated code that matched against the start of a VARCHAR/CHAR column now correctly uses "LIKE" instead of location functions for the LINQ to Entity operators "StartsWith", "Contains", and "EndsWith". Locate functions do not make use of indexes placed on the VARCHAR/CHAR columns, which caused significant performance degradation. (Bug #19783747, Bug #19680236, Bug #19944400, Bug #72058)
* The web providers registration required the removal of the ".v20" suffix from the type in the web providers section in machine.config. (Bug #19715398, Bug #74080)
* Generated SQL was missing several clauses, such as OrderBy, GroupBy, and Skip), in cases that involved the "let" keyword, or in other scenarios that were translated into a DbApplyExpression. (Bug #19698010, Bug #19783760, Bug #19944549, Bug #73549)
* LINQ to Entities queries failed for the cases that contained a predicate using IList.Contains with an argument of "DbCastExpression, DbConstantExpression, DbParameterReferenceExpression". (Bug #19690370, Bug #19783755, Bug #19944528, Bug #73643)
* A SELECT query that had a nullable DATETIME field in a child .Any() clause with an .OrderBy() would fail and emit a NotImplementedException exception. (Bug #19681723, Bug #19795751, Bug #70722)
* The query optimization routine would return statements with invalid table aliases when nested queries were being optimized. This would throw an "Unknown column" exception. (Bug #19681348, Bug #19934324, Bug #72004)
* A memory leak was fixed. (Bug #19467233, Bug #19474480, Bug #19474510, Bug #73122)
* The CreateUser function did not trim whitespace before storing values into the database, while MembershipUser did return trimmed values. The trimming is now performed before the data is stored. (Bug #19459461, Bug #73411)
* "LINQ to Entities" queries that used Views with the Take operator were not correctly generated. This problem affected EF "Database First" scenarios. (Bug #19356006, Bug #19789288, Bug #72148)
The documentation is available at: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-net/en/
Nuget packages are available at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Data/6.9.5 https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Data.Entity/6.9.5 https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Fabric/6.9.5 https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Web/6.9.5
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Connector/NET and the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team.
-- MySQL General Mailing List For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!