karen langford MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.9 has been released
Jul 01, 2016; 08:06
MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.9 has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.9 is a maintenance release for the 6.9.x series of the .NET driver for MySQL. It can be used for production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.5-5.7.
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloadsandmirrorsites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.9 (2016-07-01)
Functionality Added or Changed
* Added TLS support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 when connecting to MySQL Server 5.7.
* Improvements were made to how the connector handles aborted connections. (Bug #23346197, Bug #80997)
* With Entity Framework 6, building a table with a primary key would not enclose the key name in quotes, which caused a syntax error. (Bug #22696180, Bug #22696207, Bug #76292)
* The connector was not disposing the transaction returned by DBContext.Database.BeginTransaction() when exiting a using code block. (Bug #22514355, Bug #22514363)
* The connector did not attempt to enumerate stored procedures via mysql.proc(). Instead it looked up stored procedures in INFORMATION_SCHEMA.ROUTINES. This could have led to performance degradation in certain scenarios. (Bug #20960373, Bug #23528155, Bug #74116)
The documentation is available at: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-net/en/
Nuget packages are available at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Data/6.9.9 https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Data.Entity/6.9.9 https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Fabric/6.9.9 https://www.nuget.org/packages/MySql.Web/6.9.9
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Connector/NET and the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team.
-- MySQL General Mailing List For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!