Hery Ramilison MySQL Connector/Python 2.0.2 GA has been released
Nov 03, 2014; 16:42
MySQL Connector/Python 2.0.2 GA has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Python 2.0.2 GA is the second GA version of 2.0 release series of the pure Python database driver for MySQL. It can be used for production environments.
MySQL Connector/Python version 2.0.2 is compatible with MySQL Server versions 5.5 and greater. Python 2.6 and greater as well as Python 3.3 and greater are supported. Python 2.4, 2.5 and 3.1, 3.2 are not supported.
MySQL Connector/Python 2.0.2 is available for download from: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/#downloads
The ChangeLog file included in the distribution contains a brief summary of changes in MySQL Connector/Python 2.0.2. For a more complete list of changes, see below or online at: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-python/en/
====================================================================== Changes in MySQL Connector/Python 2.0.2 (2014-11-03)
* If the pool_size and pool_name connection arguments were specified using the option file (as opposed to being passed explicitly to the connect call), the pooled connection was successfully created, but an exception was raised when closing it. (Bug #19549363)
* The Django backend raised an exception when converting "0000-00-00 00:00:00" to None. (Bug #73940, Bug #19667984)
* Using a connection_created signal defined in django.db.backends.signals caused a "maximum recursion depth reached" runtime error. (Bug #73847, Bug #19584116)
* The type_code in cursor.description did not compare equal to any of the type objects defined in mysql.connector.dbapi. (Bug #73798, Bug #19584051)
* Data corruption occurred when inserting sufficiently large data in a table with a TEXT type column using prepared statements, due to incorrect encoding of the data length while sending the prepared statement packet. (Bug #73690, Bug #19522948)
* When the character set was binary, character set conversion could occur. Conversion is no longer done and binary data is returned as is. (Bug #71909, Bug #19500097)
Documentation -------------------- The manual of MySQL Connector/Python is available online here: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-python/en/index.html
It is also available for download in various formats here: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/index-connectors.html
Reporting Bugs -------------------- We welcome and appreciate your feedback and bug reports: http://bugs.mysql.com/
On behalf of the MySQL Connector/Python and the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team, Hery Ramilison
-- MySQL General Mailing List For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!