karen langford MySQL Shell 1.0.3 m1 Development Release has been released
Apr 11, 2016; 13:08
MySQL Shell 1.0.3 m1 Development Release has been released
Dear MySQL users,
Today we are excited to announce for the first time the MySQL Shell, a new component for the MySQL Server.
This is a Developer Release, so we are looking forward to getting your feedback on the MySQL Shell as well as the new API and all the other new features.
The MySQL Shell provides
* Both Interactive and Batch operations
* Document and Relational Models
* CRUD Document and Relational API via scripting
* Output results in Traditional Table, JSON, and Tab Separated formats
* Global and Stored Sessions
* And much more
To download the MySQL Shell http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/shell
To learn more about MySQL Shell, a component of the MySQL Server, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysql-shell.html
To learn more about using MySQL as a document store, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/document-store.html